Tag achieves SKA Gold sustainable rating
We are proud to have successfully achieved SKA Gold sustainability recognition for the design and build of our Global HQ in London. Our brand new development has also been recognized with the BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating, the world’s longest established method of assessing, rating, and certifying the sustainability of buildings.
SKA Rating is an environmental assessment tool for sustainable fit outs which helps organizations to make informed decisions about fit out projects in the context of the growing importance of sustainability. The scheme consists of more than a hundred measures covering energy and CO2 emissions, waste, water, materials, pollution, wellbeing and more.
Some of the steps taken in conjunction with okra to achieve a SKA Gold Rating:
- All timber used in the project comes d from a sustainable source with FSC or PEFC certification
- All flooring throughout the project has been made of at least 50% recycled content, has a Green Guide A or A+ rating or is supplied with an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
- All paints used are low VOC to ensure a healthy indoor environment is maintained
- All furniture is part of the Furniture Industry Sustainability Program or are produced with EPD
- All sound insulation has a Global Warming Potential of less than 5 and is made with at least 60% recycled material
- 97% of produced waste has been diverted from landfill through recycling or reusing
We are guided by the principles of our Code of Conduct. We are committed to responsible, ethical, sustainable and legally compliant business practices and to maintaining best practices for the benefit of our clients and people.
For more information about this initiative, please contact us.